What is Coaching?
Life coaching helps close the gap between where you are now and where you want to be.
It is safe place of acceptance and accountability with a coach who believes you have the wisdom you need to navigate life’s challenges. As your coach, I am available when you want someone to listen and ask questions that help you rediscover perspective, balance, and peace.
My role is not to give advice, mentoring, or therapy. My role is to listen and ask questions to help you clarify your challenges and goals, as well as the steps you need to take to get from where you are to where you want to be. You decide what you would like to focus on, and we go from there.
Life coaching works for anyone in any setting, but if you are a writer, published or not, together, we can:
- Navigate the writing process
- Overcome writer’s block
- Develop your ideas
- Structure or restructure your written work
- Clarify the unclear, eliminate awkwardness, and fix the holes in your material
Again, life coaching works for anyone in any setting, but if you serve in ministry or any spiritual vocation, together, we can:
- Reimagine ministry in your setting and adapt to the changing culture
- Explore new ways of leading a congregation or synod
- Find renewal, motivation, and vision for life and ministry
- Discern a call to another ministry setting or another vocation
- Hone your interpersonal and organizational skills